Location Sound/ Field Recording
* Boom Operator
* Sound Recordist
* Sound Mixer
* Automatic Dialogue Replacement
* Sound Editing
* Sound Effects Creation
* Sound Design
Complete Audio Repair
* Eliminate hum, hiss and environmental noises from your recordings.
* Fix problems like clipping, plosives, mouth-clicks, De-breath.
* Remove unwanted echo from on-location recordings.
* Isolate Dialogue from noisy backgrounds.
* Remove Distracting Lavaliere microphone noise & other forms of rustle.
* De-Wind the low frequency energy from intermittent bursts of wind.
* Reduce the need for ADR by cleaning up damaged & noisy audio.
* Isolate and reduce troublesome background noise.
* Seamlessly match dialogue takes recorded in different environments.
Restoration & Archiving
* Restore old mediums such as vinyl, tape and film.
* Repair stereo imbalances and phase issues that can occur.
Broadcasting and Pod-casting
* Reduce unwanted noise from location recordings or phone interviews.
* Remove distortion and signal clip from recordings.
* Ensure loudness compliance with international broadcast standards.
* Improve clarity and intelligibility of recordings.
Video Games & Toys
* Record & edit for video games
* Create sound effects & Foley.
* Sound design.
* Integrate Sound elements using F-MOD, UNITY, Wwise & UDK.
* Parameterize the audio clips reactions.
Live & Studio Sound Technician
* Sound technician for equipment management & installations.
* Recording Live concerts & Studio bands, etc .
* Assistant/ or chef mixing engineer
How much do I charge?
It varies from one project to the next but it’s always about quality and time
but with the client’s budget in mind !
The best thing to do is to contact me in order to have a better idea of what you are looking to achieve.
What is my schedule?
Once we have established your needs, we are able to work out a timeline and schedule to suit you accordingly.
GAMAHAË INC. Reference letter
KAYS MEJRI Letter of recommendation
What educational background do I have?
Degree: *** “Audio Production Techniques NNC.0F” ***
Sound , Music & Digital techniques
-Over 315 hours of classroom training
-Over 330 hours of practical training
-Over 385 hours of personal work
Formation Academie de musique de Montreal, 2008-2010
-Guitar courses (over 2000 hours)
-Voice courses (over 1700 hours)